Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blog assignment number one

1. How would you have explained the meaning of the term "ethics", before taking this class?
I think ethic is you values your background and you characteristics. What you make out it determines if you will be successful or be in jail for life. Ethics play a big role in our you life. Many people don't understand why our parents make you do things the right way or you get a punishment if it is done the wrong way. For example this is your up bring. What you do at home will reflect in the street and most parent don't want people to think that there child don't have proper antiques so they in steal them.
2. What are some of your deepest held values?
My deepest held values are : washing your hands be for meals, opening up the door for women, showing respect at all time. Just the fine qualities of hospitality some of my deepest values. My number one is RESPECTFULNESS. Independence comes next because I would like both of my kids to be independent and self-motivated individualize.
3. What are some main principles you try to live your life by?
Independence, self- awareness, organization, being self-motivated, outgoing, loyal, and just down to earth. I believe in what you put in you will get out. I know that nothing can stop you from achievement but you and procrastination. I love advising others to do the right thing or even if they don't to just getting them to see the outcome if you do this wrong. It just brightens my day to smile and wave = speak and someone does the same back that just is a heart warmer.
4. What moral qualities do you look for in others?
Friendship qualities, Loyalty, you help me and don't always look for a hand out. Just being it from the heart. Show me RESPECT and you will always get it. Positive attitude, eencouragement, telling someone how wonderful they look. I just want the next person to be really with me. If you don't think something isn't right then tell me and don't be a feared be a friend because I would tell you if something was wrong that you were doing.
5. How were your values and principles developed?
My values and principles were develop from my parents although I never got a chance to meet my father because he developed cancerous cells when I was one years, I still fell like he was there for my family and me. My mother handed me down every piece of courteous thing that her parents tought her. From coming home at a descent hour, to washing my hands before you go in someones pots, to greeting people when you come in the door. My parent has shown me things that have of the world's kids will never know like going in a restaurant, you aren't suppose to place you elbow on the table it is disrespectful, if you don't have anything to say nice don't say anything at all, and the list goes on.
6. How have your values and principles changed throughout your life so far?
My values have not changed but my principles have changed. I know now how to pick my friends, I use to help a lot of people. For example financial, mentally, and just counseling them to give them my opinion. you can only do so much until someone spoils it for the rest. I know that everyone is not your friend and people show you how they real are in the beginning but you just have to be opened minded and not let them make a fool out of you.
7. Out of 25 points, how many points do you feel your work on this assignment deserves? Justify your answer.
I think that my posting deserves a 24 because I could have wrote more but I was not sure that this would count some I did not give it my all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment